Special story: My Reason to Die Vol 3-7



To get the files, you can support me on:

*Or if you forget, dm me on insta about it. I can't reply right away


*Trakteer: gopay, ovo, dana, linkaja, shopeepay, jenius, QRIS, bank transfer, UOB EZPay, Bank VA, credit card/debit.

*Ko-fi: Paypal, debit/credit card.



Guide:

  • I can't check them everytime so i'll check my trakteer/kofi every sunday and add your gmail after that.
  • I'll notify via gmail containing link to the folder to you after that checking.
  • If you don't get the folder link after sunday, contact me on sofiy.ryeo@gmail.com (bcs i'm not really active on Instagram now)


*supporters who already supported me in the past (but still haven't claimed your folder) you can dm me so i'll add you too


Folder contain:


About Special story vol 5-7:

+ Pdf vol 7 part 4 (the final)
(bcs i translate it late, it's not on the pic above😃)

Thank you for together with me until their very end,

Goodbye everyone!

Popular Posts